25-Year Limited Warranty
Sinterstone® warrants to the original purchaser of a Sinterstone® Sintered Stone product (“Product”) that, for a period of twenty-five (25) years from the date of original purchase, the Product will be free from manufacturing defects under normal use and service.
This warranty is non-transferable and is extended only to the original purchaser of the Product for residential applications only.
What This Warranty Covers
1. Surface damages caused by heat shock, provided that the Product has been used and maintained in accordance with Sinterstone®’s guidelines.
2. Surface damages caused by temperature changes, under normal use and service.
3. Color fading due to exposure to UV light, under normal use and service.
4. Stains caused by general household food and beverages, provided that the Product has been used and maintained in accordance with Sinterstone®’s guidelines.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
1. Damage caused by improper use, negligence, abuse, exposure to extreme temperatures, contact with abrasive or corrosive materials, or any other use contrary to Sinterstone’s recommended care and maintenance instructions.
2. Any damage or defects resulting from transportation, fabrication, or installation.
3. Any damage or defects due to natural disasters, acts of God, or any other force majeure events.
4. Any damage caused by normal wear and tear, including, but not limited to, scratches, chips, or stains (other than household food or beverages).
Terms and Conditions
1. This warranty applies only to products that have been properly installed, used, and maintained in accordance with Sinterstone®’s installation and maintenance guidelines.
2. Any claim under this warranty must be made in writing and accompanied by proof of purchase, photographs of the claimed defect, and a detailed description of the claimed defect.
3. Sinterstone®’s sole responsibility and liability under this warranty are limited to, at its option, either repairing or replacing the defective Product.
4. This warranty does not cover any labor costs or other expenses related to the removal, fabrication, or installation of the Product or any replacement product.
5. This warranty does not cover any incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or related to the use or inability to use the Product.